Friday, October 28, 2011

Stud on Stud & Fem on Fem

I was watching youtube videos and saw a lot of people talking about stud on stud relationships. I'm wondering how can the gay community really think there is something wrong with that. I mean no disrespect for your opinion, for real, but how can we judge. I couldn't believe the hate for these ladies.

I can't lie it definitely looks awkward to me to see stud on studs, HOWEVER, I will never judge their relationship. At the end of the day they are still females and still lesbians. In any relationship there is always one more dominant and I'm sure this is still the case in a stud on stud relationship.

Now let me ask this. Why do we not see Fem on Fem as "disgusting or weird"? Instead we think its sexy. I'm confused whats the real difference they are all females they just look different in appearance. Its ok if you're not into that, but you can at least respect them. Take a look at the video attach and me what you think and believe me there are plenty of videos like this out there. Post them here if you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment