Monday, April 9, 2012

10 Reason Women Love Women

Every so often people ask me why I like women. Every time, I ask why do you like men. Usually they can never return a direct answer other than I love the sex or the, you know what. I have to stay if that’s the only reason they can think of that's sad! Yes, I agree sex can play a major role in a relationship, but to say that’s why you need a man doesn't really justify anything, especially when you have never experienced sex with a woman. I joke with my straight girlfriends that if they ever did it just once they may think twice about sex with a man.
Beside the 3 letter word I wanted to explain just what else attracts women to a woman:

1. A women’s touch is definitely at the top of the list. In the words of Alice from the L Word 'you touch me here and I feel it everywhere'.

2. Her lips. Not only are they soft, but the caress they brings take away my breath.

3. Respect for my body. She's gentle, but knows when to take it up a notch.

4. She's not afraid to cuddle!

5. There is something adventurist about her eyes and her smile. She looks at you and you feel like the world is revolving around you guys alone.

6. The way she protects you, holds you and cares for you,

7. She goes out of her way to make me happy.

8. Some love the femininity while others like her settle since of style, she's neutral. Though, her curves are to die for.

9. She listens with pure compassion

10. She communicates with me and we are equal.

So I'm sure you are wondering what’s the underlying difference as to why Women like Women or Women like Men, right? To me there is not much of a difference. We all look for some of the things like I have mentioned above in a partner. As much as I hate to say it I truly believe most don't step outside of their social norm and will never explore the same sex because of it. There are not many differences in gay/lesbians or straights when it comes to finding love. Some women find it in a man while others like me find it in a woman. For me I only look for it in women because of the attraction I have for them and the feeling I have when I and with a woman. I don’t get that tingly feeling with a man. Women are simply gorgeous and my fiancĂ©e in particular puts every piece together for me! Again I have to say if it’s only the sex that keeps a women going to a man then they should honestly rethink their situation because you can definitely get that any person in general. And no I’m not saying this is the case for every straight woman, but I am pointing it out that I have heard much too often!

<div style="background:url('http://tools.blognation.com/bn/tools/favorite/image/fe0cbe6f8861fd1c33970aba7424f723.png') no-repeat -1px -1px;">I selected this post to be featured on my blog’s page at <a href="http://www.lesbianblogs.org/" target="_blank">Lesbian Blogs</a>.</div>

4 comments:

  1. WOW! Like I would have said myself!! Great Page, Thanks A Lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glaad you liked it! and thanks for viewing my blog! Feel free to join my FB group Talk Lesbian or follow me @Talklesbian

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you use your words they are so true ,that is how I feel also about loving a woman and so much more too like her scent the ways she smells the taste of her ,to be wrap up in her softness surrounded with loving caressing hands and then there still a lots more .
    thank-you for your post I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely agree with them all. It was very hard to narrow the list down to 10. Because I could have went on forever!

      Delete