Thursday, September 20, 2012

Wedding I Do's

Yes it has been quite some time but, that is all because I'm HITCHED now! As of 9/8/2012 I am a married woman and it feels great. Months of planning for a 5 hour event was exhausting but all worth it! 

Quick recap we were married at City Hall Restaurant in Tribeca, NY (if don't know NYC that is right next to the World Trade Centers). Small wedding about 55 attendees. A wedding planner who was amazing. A photographer who was well... amazing too! All in all these people made our night the more that we could have ever imagined. We felt really honored to be around so many family and friends that loved us for who we are. We will create a YouTube video by this weekend to recap everything, but until then I have attached a couple of teaser photos I got. Our Youtube name is LesTalkBian.



No comments:

Post a Comment