Friday, February 3, 2012

Girls Night Out

Ladies its been a while!


I wanted to catch up with everyone. I was out with some friends the other day and thought of my blog and figured I should get back into the grove of things. So my gf and I had a girls night with two other couples and it was definitely awesome to see how we have all come together has close friends in such a short time. We played Wii, sang some dreadful songs and dance through the rest of the night (with the help of a couple of drinks). It was a sight to see and a shared moment between all of us.


We finally found our circle of friends that we mesh well with and can relate to. I think it can be hard to find a group of girls that you can truly get along with and not feel like they are always after something more. DEFINITELY not the case here at all. They are a little older than my gf and I, but we are all on the same page and its amazing. Call it what you want, but I love my Lesbian Circle best group of girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment