Monday, March 12, 2012

AQUA.....


It's AQUA GIRL!

I went to this event last year and am very upset to be missing it this year. However, super excited about our wedding planning. For those of you who can't make the long haul to California for Dinah Shore maybe Miami is an option for you. It's five full days of non stop parties. Maybe you want to see a comedy show or live music instead of dancing all night, though I would probably choose to be on the dance floor, but you can do all of that and more at AQUA GIRL. This event is taking place May 2nd - 6th. If you missed it last year then you definitely need to be there this year! I went with two other couples and let me tell you it was the best getaway ever. Its a time to relax, party, and enjoy some time with your partner.


Join my Facebook group Talk Lesbian to see photos from last year!


http://www.aquagirl.org

No comments:

Post a Comment